Terms and Conditions
1. Standard check out time is 12:00 noon. The hotel reserves the right to refuse a request for extended accommodation during fully book. Room extension are subject to room availability and need prior request at the reception.
An additional charge of 1,000.00 will be added to your account that is consumable until 4 PM only on the same day.
2. Standard check in time is 2:00 pm. The hotel reserves the right to refuse a request for extended accommodation during fully book. Early check in are subject to room availability and need prior request at the reception.
An additional charge of 1,000.00 will be added to your account.
3. In compliance with the Exec, Order No. 26 (Nationwide Smoking Ban). All smokers were advise to smoke on designated area only. Violation of this policy will incur a penalty of 3,000.00 on your account.
4. Visitors are not allowed to enter the guest room beyond 10:00 pm, We request that you register your visitor in compliance with the Philippine Hotel Code which requires the registration of all occupants in hotel room.
A charge of 1, 200.00 for extra person will be added to your bill accordingly.
5. To prevent loss and damage of room keys. All guest were discourage to bring the key outside the hotel premises.
You may drop and leave your keys at the reception.
Loss and damage of hotel keys will be charge 1, 700.00 on your account.
6. The hotel is not responsible for the safety of any cash / valuable left in the guest rooms as governed by Art 1998 of the Civil Code of the Philippines.
Safety Deposit Boxes are available at the front desk area without any charges.
7. Due to health and safety precautions, Hotel do not allow any food or beverages from outside of the Hotel to be consumed in the hotel premises. However, in instances where the Hotel cannot refuse such request, this registration card shall also serve as a waiver releasing the Hotel to any form of liabilities or accountabilities arising from complaints regarding food and drinks consumed inside the Hotel.
8. The hotel reserves the right to institute necessary actions under any of the following cases:
A. ) failure to pay upon demand of an outstanding account.
B. ) when the guest is confirmed to be a carrier of any communicable disease.
C. ) when the guest refuses to conform with the Hotels House Rules & Policies.
9. Personal checks are not accepted as a mode of payment.
10. The guest agrees that the venues of legal action(s) arising out of this registration shall be the proper court of the city of Puerto Princesa only.
11. In case of any court action, the guest agrees to pay attorney's fee equivalent to 25% of the claim plus the cost of expenses in the law suit.